We all heard that famous quote “MOUNTAINS ARE CALLING” but did we actually go in search of the real experience of mountains? Yes, if you want to explore mountains then you have to trek through them.
Trekking is an overwhelming and enchanting experience. Over the years, so many treks have been discovered all over India and what is a better place than Himalayan range to explore your trekking ability? Summer season is an apt time for trekkers to explore the ranges without facing much difficulties. To capture the beauty of nature and get an eye captivating view is the best you will get to experience on a trekk.
There are many treks in the lap of Himalayan range, some in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Kashmir and Nepal. Every possible type of trek is available with a mix of terrains and different levels of difficulties.
- Valley of Flower : Valley of flower national park which is located at 12,000 feet in the West Himalayan region of Uttarakhand. One of the best work by nature, its unique flora and fauna and its calming and peaceful environment just add up stars on the path of trek, although the trek of valley of flowers does not bring up much more of difficulties but also provides a favourable condition for trekkers where they create a lot of memories and the astonishing surroundings with endemic flora, snow-clad fringes of the Himalayan mountains, verdure atmosphere and the way accompanied with many more glaciers and waterfalls which definitely make this trekk a heavenly experience for the trekkers, so it is a best summer trekk for a reason.The alluring trek to the valley starts from Joshimath, a religious town near Haridwar. Valley of flowers is a paradise for botanists, nature lovers, and mountaineers. One can see the endemic rare species of flowers, lush meadows, and a huge variety of flora. The valley calls and homes not only some of the most precious and rare flowers, but Valley of Flowers National Park also has some rare endangered animal and bird species. Asiatic black bear, musk deer, snow leopard are some to name a few. They are commonly seen animals and Himalayan monal, pheasant, are some high-altitude birds that can easily be seen in the valley. In the Valley of Flowers National Park, take in the magnificent sight of the riot of colours spread out before you – the blues, yellows, pinks, and reds glittering in the sunshine! As you step into the valley, the heady mix of fragrances emanating from the flowers will hit you in waves and make you feel intoxicated with its perfection!
- Kedarkantha Trek : Kedarkantha Trek is one of its own kind of experience for the first time trekkers. This trek is located within the Govind Wildlife Sanctuary at the altitude of 12,500 feet. A trekking journey from sankri to shepherd camp will bring you a lot of experience with a panoramic view of Himalayan range with a picturesque sight beside the pond of Juda-ka-talab. Now here comes the real trekking experience when you will make your way to Kedarkantha base camp trek after some steep climbing and enjoy camp there for a night and descend to sankri the next day. This 20 kms trail can be a challenging experience for the first timer, but this trek can be a good opportunity to explore your trekking skills at any time of year except the monsoon season.
- Everest Base Camp Trek : Nepal consists of one of the difficult treks for the trekkers to climb the range of 18,000. This one needs some experience to conquer the trek. 14 days surviving at subzero temperature at very high altitude will add thrill in your life. The trail commences at Lulka, Phakding, Namche, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorakshep and then finally Everest Base Camp. What happened when you got tired? No, wait now we have to ascend to Kala Pattha to capture the alluring view of Mt. Everest. This trek is full of adventure which will put your trekking skills under test and if you are an experienced trekker then be ready to summit this mountain trek.
- Har ki Doon Valley Trek : A hanging valley with a Perfect landscape view and foliage environment that lies in the Garhwal Himalayas, Har ki Doon Valley trek is one of the best summer treks for the one who just started trekking or had submitted some higher altitude treks. This beautiful valley is full of adventure and the trek is not itself challenging. The trail is around 46 km which begins from Sankri, Taluka and Osla on the way to Har ki Doon and the beautiful Jaundhar Glacier where your alluring and the best summer trek from the lap of Himalayan range conclude.
- Bhrigu Lake Trek : Trek besides lake have something special and when it lies in the golden crown of Manali it will surely be no less than a heaven on earth. So is the Bhrigu lake trek which is the real treat for nature lovers. The trek is full of vegetation and thick woods of oak is just astonishing as you stumble up to the altitude of 12,000 feet. The best part of this trek is the sudden change in the visuals with whom you will surely fall in love. So there is no other reason needed for you to stay in a chaotic city anymore and not to spend an amazing summer vacation exploring some exotic Himalayan range.